Rumor: Friedman: Vancouver is a "stealth team" in the hunt for Noah Hanifin

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
Its not his assessment of the situation? LOL. Surveying scouts, and talking to other authorities around the league, and then predicting where the players rank is not an assessment? This place is highly amusing sometimes.

McKenzie clearly says the rankings are just a numerical plot of the results he gets from his survey of 10 scouts to predict where players will go, and are not meant to be an attempt to evaluate who will be best.

Anyhow, at the very least McKenzie's survey shows us that a) Sergachev was not an obvious choice ahead of Juolevi b) multiple pros that get paid to assess these situations had Juolevi in the conversation with guys like Tkachuck and Dubois and considered him the best D man in the draft.

I agree.

Jimbo57

Jan 28, 2018
McKenzie clearly says the rankings are just a numerical plot of the results he gets from his survey of 10 scouts to predict where players will go, and are not meant to be an attempt to evaluate who will be best.

I agree.

I think we might be arguing the same thing here. The only 'disagreement' is our interpretation of his list, which in the end I think is the same interpretation. He surveyed a bunch of scouts and ranked the players according to who those scouts think are the best....

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00