Friedman 30 thoughts - some tidbits on Detroit

njx9

Feb 1, 2016
Enh. I think the team underperformed pretty much across the board this year, I just don't think we can blame Blashill for that.

Then I'm completely unclear on what you think a coach is responsible for, though it doesn't appear to have anything to do with what a coach is actually responsible for.

HockeyinHD

Semi-retired former active poster.
Jun 18, 2006
Then I'm completely unclear on what you think a coach is responsible for, though it doesn't appear to have anything to do with what a coach is actually responsible for.

Or, alternatively, you don't know what a coach is responsible for.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
misrepresentation.

You only feel that way because you don't understand my goal isn't representing you accurately. If you were clever enough to ween my true intentions you'd see representation is pointless and the real directive is generation of revenue via Bench Bucks.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Holland is CLEARLY hoping to secure his future with either Svechnikov or Dahlin.

</sarcasm>

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
It's Holland's fault for putting together this team. It's Blashill's fault for failing to adjust his (Babcock's) system to the changing conditions of the roster. It's the training staff's fault for not preventing more injuries. It's the players' fault for underperforming. There's enough blame to go around. Those playing their assess off all season long are the only ones beyond reproach.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
It's Holland's fault for putting together this team. It's Blashill's fault for failing to adjust his (Babcock's) system to the changing conditions of the roster. It's the training staff's fault for not preventing more injuries. It's the players' fault for underperforming. There's enough blame to go around. Those playing their assess off all season long are the only ones beyond reproach.

So Zetterberg.... Yup that is pretty much it.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad