Post-Game Talk: Friday night lights caps wings 700

Status
Not open for further replies.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Now Backstrom's empty net goal and everyone will be happy.

Hope our guys are ok though

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Holtby got SO he deserved last night

Decent effort against really weak team

Next

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Didn't get a chance to watch the game but it looks like even after losing three forwards to injury they still managed to outshoot and eventually shut out the Wings (who admittedly are not a good team). I'll take it.

Hopefully the injuries aren't serious, but even so you have to expect someone getting called up from Hershey just in case.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
What a game by beags. Heavy PK duty plus GWG.

And Holtby bailed us out big-time, as usual.

I hope none of the injuries are serious. Silver lining is, maybe we get to see a couple of the kids from Hershey for a few games.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles

Wouldnt you call up at least two, if you were being safe? I doubt all 3 gonna be ready to play sunday. Winnick plus one call-up still leaves u one short, and even if one of the injured three CAN play, wouldnt you want one healthy scratch, to be safe, in case anything else happens, such as illness or injury during warm-up?

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Wouldnt you call up at least two, if you were being safe? I doubt all 3 gonna be ready to play sunday. Winnick plus one call-up still leaves u one short, and even if one of the injured three CAN play, wouldnt you want one healthy scratch, to be safe, in case anything else happens, such as illness or injury during warm-up?

I'm no expert but cap space could be a issue

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
If two are out PLEASE call up Vrana and Barber. PLLLLLLEASE I'd be happy with a Walker call up too. Dudes a man beast for his size and he's a feel good story.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
If two are out PLEASE call up Vrana and Barber. PLLLLLLEASE I'd be happy with a Walker call up too. Dudes a man beast for his size and he's a feel good story.

The Capitals will be limited in who they can recall because of cap space because according to Cap Friendly, they have just $584,871 available. As such, they won’t be able to bring up prospect forwards like Jakub Vrana, Travis Boyd, Chandler Stephenson, Riley Barber or Nathan Walker without moving a player to long-term injured reserve, which requires missing 10 games and 24 days.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...wards-caps-likely-to-place-a-call-to-hershey/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad