Post-Game Talk: Friday night lights caps wings 700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I am worried that not one of the three have come back. I'm really hoping it's precautionary with them but losing an entire line from the top 9 for an extended tim will be rough. I am glad we are early in the season.

Todos a la Calle

Mar 30, 2015
Mexico City
I am worried that not one of the three have come back. I'm really hoping it's precautionary with them but losing an entire line from the top 9 for an extended tim will be rough. I am glad we are early in the season.

Joe B and Locker said Oshie and Eller are definitely out for the rest of the night and will be re-evaluated tomorrow. Burakovsky is doubtful to return tonight.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Kuz with a greedy offensive zone turnover.

Next shift: Kuz with a persistent offensive zone takeaway, but nothing comes of it.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I really wouldn't mind a Green curtain call back in Washington near the end of the his career.

And only in part to watch Mr. Gone have an aneurysm.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
They're forcing too many east-west passes after the zone entry. Some credit to Detroit for doing a job at preventing Washington from gaining the zone with speed and being able to isolate the Caps' F1, but the Caps really need to clean up their attack or at least work the puck deep if nothing else is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad