Line Combos: Free Lukas Reichel (Now With More Points Than Mercer)

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Bedard and Reichel are in possibly the worst offensive situations in the league. The Hawks have no skill players that can help them out. I suggest throwing Reichel on the wing next to Raddysh. Reichel is a speedster that can capitalize in the right spots, but he isn't overly skilled at creating chances. I still believe he is a top 6 forward.

Also note that the Hawks schedule has been brutal. It will open up a lot more down the road

Reactions: GreatDayforHockey

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Hall Johnson Donato
Katchouk Kurashev Raddysh
Reichel Bedard AA
Foligno Dickinson Perry

Vlasic Jones
Tinordi Murphy
Korchinski Kaiser

Shelter the kids that will be on the team in 5 years lol. Everyone else is just placeholders.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Another month is fine. They were patient with Kane and Sharp fumbling at center for extended periods. Maybe he learns something, he doesn't even have 200 games on N American ice yet either.

It's not like he's going to develop with who he has on the ice with him, it's a mismatched combo of bad or slow.

Bedard is the priority, no reason to put more weight on his shoulders I'm fine with keeping them separated for a few more months, even if that means Reichel has to play some more significant minutes at C for a while.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: ChiHawks10

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Time for buddy to take a hike
i0NGFeb.png

Reactions: ello

giza

Jul 19, 2011
The revenger of Mercer strikes again.....I guess the Ian Mitchell debacle has doubled down the anti-Reichel sentiment.....just saw that they had him on wing with AA in the middle and Rad on the wing....let's see how that goes till we put him on the back of the dairy truck to Rockford.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Mercer has zero points in eight games I just saw. Makes the Musto hate make sense.
Mercer scored 30 goals last year and was a playoff contributor. Reichel could never.

They've got Mercer playing a limited role with bums on the 3rd line this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad