Free Agent/Trades 2015: Offer Sheets, Buyouts, Terminations & Free Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erndog

Jul 17, 2007
He just wasn't ready. He drafted Nylander and Gauthier, both picks I understand but of course Gauthier gets some flak from fans because he may only be 4th line pk. He got rid of Clarkson but he gave way too much in contracts. His free agent signings panned out i.e Winnik,Santorelli and he did get Bernier for a 2nd instead of selling the team for Luongo. I just think Burke left too big a mess for him to cleanup. Lou is a far superior GM, in 2 years we won't even remember those other 2 GM's.

Are you kidding me?

- He's the one that signed Clarkson to begin with! What's worse....

- He bought out Grabbo in order to sign Clarkson.

- He let MacArthur walk to a rival for free

- He gave away 3 draft picks for 1 year of Dave freaken Bolland.

- For some reason, he bought out 1 year of Komisarek but left the 3 year Liles deal remain.

There's plenty more. Nonis was absolutely wretched here.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
He just wasn't ready. He drafted Nylander and Gauthier, both picks I understand but of course Gauthier gets some flak from fans because he may only be 4th line pk. He got rid of Clarkson but he gave way too much in contracts. His free agent signings panned out i.e Winnik,Santorelli and he did get Bernier for a 2nd instead of selling the team for Luongo. I just think Burke left too big a mess for him to cleanup. Lou is a far superior GM, in 2 years we won't even remember those other 2 GM's.

Nonis just wasn't ready to do what? did you forget he was a GM in Vancouver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad