Hyman-Draisaitl-Yamamoto
Foegele/Puljujarvi-RNH-McLeod
Holloway-X-X

Nurse-Ceci
X-Bouchard
Broberg-X

Campbell
Skinner

Trade Barrie and one of Foegele/Pul (I would keep both but it looks like we are trading one)

Reactions: McTonyBrar

FunkyChicken

Jul 24, 2003
Hoping they can free up some capspace (PJ, Foegele) to bring in another legit top 6 forward like Perron.

bestmyfeeling

Oct 22, 2010
Man, are u friends with Kanes X? Give u some advice and I live by this
IF YOU WERENT THERE AND DIDNT SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES AND EARS, YOU KNOW SWEET FA

Did u check out playoffs last year? Kane made us a very good team. He is proven. I’ll go back to him . He took Tkachuk, Lemieux outta each series. They were scared shitless off him. Does Giroux bring that?
lol relax...I didn't say I believe her, I just said that stuff is always brought up and 'can' become a distraction. Keyword is can.

SKILL > TOUGHNESS in my books.

Of course I watched the playoffs, yea Kane was great against LA and CGY; I mean I guess kane took out kadri in the colorado series too, literally....but colorado's immense skill swept our asses. I'm not saying kane is bad, i'm also not saying we shouldn't sign kane, all I'm saying is if I had to pick I pick Giroux

hypothetical, would you pick mcdavid or draisatl if you had to pick ONE? obviously mcdavid, but draisatl is the better shooter, back-hand passer, tougher and more size....doesn't mean I pick him over mcdavid.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Connor Brown basically had Puljujarvi's production and shows up less in most other categories.

So the big difference would be that he speaks better English and plays PK right?

That move to me is basically just appeasing Connor.

Now, if it were Foegele for Brown, and then Puljujarvi used for something else, I think that makes more sense in terms of improvement, especially if Puljujarvi is necessary in getting a top 4 D.

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011
I think if they can't get Kulak done I hope they just wait and try to make a trade work. None of the other options will cut it so you may as well swing for the fences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad