GDT: Free Agency Day! Wednesday July 13th 2022 Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
I’m going to go ahead and muse aloud here. Talking in generalities but using Petry specifically, I wonder how many US players were so adversely affected by the pandemic and the (needed) rules put in place that they decided to steer clear of Canada in the event something similar in the future were to occur?

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I’m going to go ahead and muse aloud here. Talking in generalities but using Petry specifically, I wonder how many US players were so adversely affected by the pandemic and the (needed) rules put in place that they decided to steer clear of Canada in the event something similar in the future were to occur?
For sure; and vice-versa. That’s what’s cool about being ufa I guess.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
All 8 playoff teams in the east will likely be 100 point teams again next season. East gonna be tough. Feels bad that the Habs most likely finish last in the east again. :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: dinodebino

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Starting to be very concerned about the NJ-MTL trade talk rumors since Gaudreau is going to Colombus.

Reactions: Garry Valk

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Moving to Ohio of all places. I mean Alberta sucks but Ohio is backwards.
Backwards to you, maybe it’s what he wants , I’m from Halifax and have lived in mtl and Toronto and every once in a while I get pangs to go home but don’t tell me folks from Toronto and mtl would totally understand if I gave up my career to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad