GDT: Free Agency 2020, Part II - Dadonov signs with Sens, Hoffman still available, Weegar on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
watching time.gif

Weegs arb date is on Sunday.....
Most of the cases have been settled days in advance of their schedule dates.

Trying to stay positive here :crossfing

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Don't think this was mentioned here...

Ten worst NHL contracts according to The Athletic
Guess which Pittsburgh defenceman is n.9.

Also from the Athletic, their power rankings from a week ago have us at 21 - a bubble team at best, with one guy even projecting us as a lottery team; "forward group is weak, Bobrovski needs to bounce back for the team to accomplish anything". Said power rankings also have the Leafs 4h so I'm a bit skeptic about their method but there you have it.

Reactions: 16Skippy

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
This is like the 5th time someone has responded to me with this and like I can't argue it but I do not think it's a strong argument. It's based on paper but when all the media has Florida 13th in the East and with a low 80s point total, unlike other years there's no reason to be salty. They just don't look good.
And all I’m saying is that look at what paper predictions have done for people? Sometimes they work, often they don’t.

Blue Jackets weren’t supposed to beat the Leafs. Isles were not supposed to get to the ECF. Stars were not supposed to get to the SCF. Etc. Tampa on the other hand were.

So I just don’t put that much stock in paper analysis.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Yup. Deserves more credit than the shit he gets here because his salary is/was a bit high, and hell because he is not scoring 100 points a season for us.

It seems many people dont see how much better he was defensively this season and he had 41 points with little to none PP time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad