Waived: Fredrik Claesson (update: he cleared)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Warren says if he clears he will join Bingo... just sayin

I do not disagree with your point .. Its possible ...IMO he's going to Bingo though.

Yep, it`s wish-full thinking at this point that Claesson might stick with the team despite getting waived. Thought for sure this was his year.

Oh well.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Has he been reassigned, though? Haven't heard anything on that front yet.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Yes he was.

Based on roster numbers you must be right, but I can't find mention of it anywhere. Is there a place that lists AHL promotions/demotions? And waivers for that matter, too.

hooknshoot

Dipsy Doodle
Nov 23, 2014
Canada
There's no "tough guy" forward on this team (under the age of 50) so the Sens kind of need Boro in the line-up in case a game starts getting out of hand. I don't want Boro out of the line-up until they bring in a young Chris Neil. It's better to have your tough guy as a forward, although your 3rd d-pair shouldn't be a major factor in a team's success..

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
There's no "tough guy" forward on this team (under the age of 50) so the Sens kind of need Boro in the line-up in case a game starts getting out of hand. I don't want Boro out of the line-up until they bring in a young Chris Neil. It's better to have your tough guy as a forward, although your 3rd d-pair shouldn't be a major factor in a team's success..

We have 50 year olds on the roster?!?! :amazed:

Sens

Jan 7, 2016

Games changing... Lots of teams run 3/4 lines... Having a solid 3rd pair is absolutely pivotal ... Got to be able to skate and pass the puck or your worthless as a defenseman

hooknshoot

Dipsy Doodle
Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Jeez, he must be eating really well.

image.axd

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00