Recalled/Assigned: Frattin recalled

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Not sure why Leivo doesn't get a shot here

Actually, seems he hasn't played since Dec

Injured and just started skating last week.

EDIT: Looks like someone let you know but I didn't see it, my bad.

I think Frattin is a fine callup. We're down to our depth, so it's fine. He's been doing well with the Marlies too, so perhaps that confidence booster will help him out this time around.

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
nooooooooooooo.gif

bbgobie

Sep 19, 2009
Why should he be expected to contribute? Such a double standard.
The word of the day is corsi, and all he should do is float harmless shots anywhere towards the end of the rink to raise his corsi. If the goalie catches it all the better, get a face off and get your butt off the ice. Thats what wins hockey games. :yo:

bbgobie

Sep 19, 2009
Don't even hustle for a 2 on 1 or break out, take your sweet time and pass it backwards 10x, a successful entry with no danger and a weak shot is better than a hustle rush chance.

This is what happens when anyone takes anything to the extreme.

mikebel111*

Hopefully he actually does something. Dont tell me he didnt get a chance before because he did

Darkside Blue

There/They're/Their
Feb 17, 2014
yah he was pretty bad last time around but didn't get much minutes. put him on a line with jvr and kadri for a few games to see how he does

Hope that he rebuilt his game down in the A. I'd like to see him do well, he has the tools to be a solid player but it seemed like his confidence was shot, he was thinking instead of reacting.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Hes horrible... dumb 4th line callup once again. Even Ashton is more useful and Ashton is horrible

The Promised Land

Dec 30, 2013
Well I saw a Marlies game last month and although it was only one game and Frattin did get the only goal for the Marlies, I was still extremely unimpressed by his game. Made some poor decisions with the puck, lost board battles and seemed to lack focus at times.

Again, it was only one game, but judging by what we've seen of him in recent times it could be par for the course in terms of his performance these days. But he can't be any worse than Booth I guess.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I remember Kadri,Frattin and Lupul were a nice line consistently. Frattin was pretty low on confidence when he wad sent down. Before that even. Carlyle misused him is what I thought.

Going to the Marlies was good for him. Hopefully the team can get his confidence back. Put him with kadri again would be a good idea. Frattin can bring a solid game when he is intense and involved. He hits like a tank cleanly too.

A player I would like to see get his game back. The trade killed him. A true leaf if he gets it going again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad