Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
One of the most feared open ice hitters in the league for over a decade

I'll definitely miss him

Reactions: Kariya 9

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
Thanks for everything, Frankie! One of my favorite all time Ducks. Wish it could've ended later in the postseason, but I'm glad he made a third and final stop in Anaheim.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Even when we had Nieds and Pronger, was my favorite player on the blue line. The ultimate warrior who played his guts out for this team every single time. Wish we had never gotten rid of him (twice!). My first jersey after already having followed the team for 13 years was a Beauch jersey.

Big props to him for stepping up when this team needed him most, this year included. I know he probably will end up back in Montreal, but would love to have him around to mentor our young defensemen going forward.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Should have never let him go once much less twice. Feel bad he had to go out with this bunch of losers. Hopefully he finds a job somewhere in the organization.

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
Should have never traded him in the first place. One of the Ducks all-time greats and glad we brought him back.

I'm sure Montour, Fowler, and other young Duck defensemen really benefitted from playing with him.

He is a true leader.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Funny how Hazy just called him a great locker room guy. The clueless on the Avs boards were calling him a locker room cancer, I kid you not. Didn't seem to understand how no team ever had a problem with him but their fans.

Thank you Beauch, forever a Duck!

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
Funny how Hazy just called him a great locker room guy. The clueless on the Avs boards were calling him a locker room cancer, I kid you not. Didn't seem to understand how no team ever had a problem with him but their fans.

Thank you Beauch, forever a Duck!

Avs fans on HFboards loved Beauch his first year there. Sad to see them turn on him so fast when he slowed down. As is the ways of message boards, I guess.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
great guy. Glad he got to come back and finish it with the Ducks.. He actually played very well, all things considered

Enjoy retirement. It would be nice to see his face around the Ducks in some realm in the future.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Sad to see him go, but glad he came back for a farewell tour to finish it off with Anaheim. He was great for us with his physical play and booming shot during his prime years, mentoring the younger guys later on, and this final season providing solid depth when every game mattered down the stretch. I hope he sticks around the organization in some capacity beyond this.

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
It sucks so much that his last season ended in an ignominious sweep, but nevertheless, thanks for everything Frankie! One of my favorite Ducks -- he was Manson long before we had Manson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad