U20: Four Nations Tournament in Ängelholm, Sweden(12-14 november)

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Bad Russian goalie, or an easy one at least. Finland does not look good in this game at all.

But I gotta say Niemelä looks special.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Russia are better in this game so far, without doubt. The Russian goalie could've been better though. The second looked questionable and the third he gave for free.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Russia are better in this game so far, without doubt. The Russian goalie could've been better though. The second looked questionable and the third he gave for free.

Yeah, we look better, but can't get away from Finns. We don't have Khusnutdinov, Chibrikov, Guslistov, Michkov, Svechkov and Mukhamadullin though. Kirsanov is injured.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Russian PP is good. At the same time? Finnish BP is utter shit.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Players like Hirvonen,Räty etc haven't shown anything special. Quite the opposite. Kapanen is really underwhelming so far. The game could´ve been 6-1 for Russia instead of 5-3.

So bad defending, laughable. Nurmi? No WJC´s for you if that's your defensive game. God damn.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Lot of these Finnish guys development is not looking positive after seeing this game. Hirvonen looks worse this year. Räty nothing special today. Kapanen... Helenius looks even worse. His puck handling is scary bad.
The overall defensive team play is surprisingly bad as well.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Räty and Niemelä are the only locks for me. The rest looks bad. Forgot Blomqvist. He can be good for us, if we have any defense that is.
Disappointed with Kapanen, Helenius, Väisänen etc. The thing that is remarkable is that a lot of these D´s are probably going to get selected and their defensive game has been disastrous.

I hope Rami Määttä and Jurmo can show something special because this is actually worrying me quite a bit.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Tyutnev, Kisakov, Zlodeyev, Lazutin are useless, but we have twice as many good kids not currently on this roster. Can't imagine how coaches are going to make their choice. So many good/great kids. And there are Gushchin and Petrov in the CHL.

Reactions: BMann

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Russia looks like a bigger favorite for gold than I even thought. Finland actually looked worse than i would've imagined.
Before this fall I thought Russia and Finland and perhaps Canada would be the favorites with Sweden and Slovakia as outsiders.
Let's just say I´ve changed my mind a bit for now.

Last edited:

hockey maniac

Sep 25, 2020
Tyutnev, Kisakov, Zlodeyev, Lazutin are useless, but we have twice as many good kids not currently on this roster. Can't imagine how coaches are going to make their choice. So many good/great kids. And there are Gushchin and Petrov in the CHL.
Lazutin useless even in MHL. I don't unferstand what he doing in this team. Tyutnev and Zlodeyev has not progress in already 2 years. Tankov leave a good impression, he is best centreforward in this team. In defence another strong game for Makarov. Davydov was very good in pp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad