Injury Report: Forsling out 14 weeks after wrist surgery

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
How the f*** did he mess up his wrist?!? Wouldn't have been from any games considering he hasn't played in any for months now. Not supposed to injure yourself in the training room Forsling.

Well, I guess this'll help pave the way for Jokiharju. Hopefully Forsling can join him no later than the end of the year.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
How the **** did he mess up his wrist?!? Wouldn't have been from any games considering he hasn't played in any for months now. Not supposed to injure yourself in the training room Forsling.

Well, I guess this'll help pave the way for Jokiharju. Hopefully Forsling can join him no later than the end of the year.

LHD vs RHD

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I am not sure the role he had here out of the gate anyway, I still think one of Joker and Hillman sticks full time out of camp, while the other is up for good after the all-star break...Forsling seemed like the odd man out here, more value as trade bait with what we have incoming the next year or two.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
LHD vs RHD
I think it still helps because they aren't in a cap tight odd need to stay max contracts to use Hossas ltir space. Even if Crow is ltir they have free space. All that to say I think they'll be 7Dman not 8.

But Forsling or Joki was still a choice I thought would be made if it came down to them. Hardness wouldn't matter if Murph swaps back n forth like Q did to him last year.

I'm not thinking Hilman would of been up there but I also thing Dahlstrom is close to the now or never like Forsling. And he has both sides experience which could be helped

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I am not sure the role he had here out of the gate anyway, I still think one of Joker and Hillman sticks full time out of camp, while the other is up for good after the all-star break...Forsling seemed like the odd man out here, more value as trade bait with what we have incoming the next year or two.

You could be right. I tend to lean the same way but I'd like to see him around a bit longer. No question he has talent.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Can we please stop the tanking talk before the season even begins. Geeeesh.
really Bobby? 13 years on here and I never once wanted this team to tank...look at the posts above, everyone is joking. Losing Forsling is not going to make us a bottom feeder (we likely are one without Crow though)...lighten up man, its July/August for f***s sake.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I hope Alex isn't as thirsty as Alfie was.
Alfie was a tremendous player, stigmatized for his height in an era that punished that. Few on here know who Alfie was, I am one who does, that guy should have been a long time NHLer...great teacher and career in the sport after his playing days. Every player in the 80's were on drugs or booze hounds - met so many and had so many party stories with my family who ran a card shop off Archer Ave that always had the players around...different time and era.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
really Bobby? 13 years on here and I never once wanted this team to tank...look at the posts above, everyone is joking. Losing Forsling is not going to make us a bottom feeder (we likely are one without Crow though)...lighten up man, its July/August for ****s sake.

Exactly, so cut the tank the season away talk some 9 weeks before the first puck drop. Joking or not, FFS.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Alfie was a tremendous player, stigmatized for his height in an era that punished that. Few on here know who Alfie was, I am one who does, that guy should have been a long time NHLer...great teacher and career in the sport after his playing days. Every player in the 80's were on drugs or booze hounds - met so many and had so many party stories with my family who ran a card shop off Archer Ave that always had the players around...different time and era.

Alfie was great and a good guy but the XXX is what ruined his career.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
We are not allowed to joke on here now? That is a revelation I wasn’t aware of. And Forsling probably wasn’t making the club anyhow.

Reactions: AmericanDream

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Just latest setback for kid

As for the Hughes talk , Stanley signing Manning with thoughts of him as top 4 LHD already has Hawks moving in that direction

A healthy Crawford is only possible way to overcome that and many other disasters inflicted upon roster by GM

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Just latest setback for kid

As for the Hughes talk , Stanley signing Manning with thoughts of him as top 4 LHD already has Hawks moving in that direction

A healthy Crawford is only possible way to overcome that and many other disasters inflicted upon roster by GM
disasters inflicted....your hyperbole knows no bounds.

I am watching season 2 of a show called Fortitude on Amazon...pretty creepy good shit, hopefully Bowman doesn't show up on here with all the disaster that has been inflicted from the episodes I have watched.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad