Former Referee and Officiating Director Calls out TOR-BOS Game 2 Officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
They have not been calling the interference enough on both sides. Plus they should call all the series at least in a similar fashion.
There isn’t a team that Babcock has coached since he began his career, whatever backwater western Canadian league it might have been, that should complain about interference.

His teams do it well. Don’t bitch about it. It won’t go well for whoever he’s in charge of.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Nope. Their skates collided and he was on the ice.

Not going to address that gif?
That it was one of many missed calls in the game? Looks more similar to the Debrusk crosscheck/punch from Game 2 than Kadri's suspension worthy cross check.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
What an objective and unbiased opinion. I mean, it's not like he grew up an hour from Toronto as a Maple Leafs fan. This guy is as objective as it gets. You won't find a more unbiased opinion than that of a local Toronto area politician....

EXPECT THE LEAFS

May 7, 2016
He did not leave his feet until contact was made which is what made him go upwards. Show me the video where his feet leave the ice before contact, you will never find it. Go ahead and post that video and show everyone what you are talking about, any leaf fan here can post it, let’s go, show everyone you are all not full of ****.

I looked for the hit on youtube but alas couldn't find it. I know for a fact he left his feet early and they replayed it a couple times. I would have to edit it out of the game tape, which I don't have. The penalty was about the only thing the refs got right last night.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Unless you're 12 you probably shouldn't admit to that. Was a great ref in his time. ... He has political aspirations in Ontario now so ...
In my experience if you don’t know the refs name it means he is doing a good job

Unless it’s Wes because of the “5 minutes... for FIGHTING!”

Reactions: Space umpire

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
I looked for the hit on youtube but alas couldn't find it. I know for a fact he left his feet early and they replayed it a couple times. I would have to edit it out of the game tape, which I don't have. The penalty was about the only thing the refs got right last night.
You know jack shit because they showed it on TSN, Sports Net and they were almost in tears because he didn’t leave his feet, in fact he slowed down before making contact. Get over yourself, you lost the game. The Bruins are the team that lost three players in game with injuries and you don’t hear a peep, leafs have been in tears for over 24 hours.

Edit: I guess someone found it for you, now you have to move on to some other bullshit complaint

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
You know jack **** because they showed it on TSN, Sports Net and they were almost in tears because he didn’t leave his feet, in fact he slowed down before making contact. Get over yourself, you lost the game. The Bruins are the team that lost three players in game with injuries and you don’t hear a peep, leafs have been in tears for over 24 hours.

The irony is the Bruins lost three players to the escalation of violence in that game and they're the ones acting like it benefited them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad