Former Referee and Officiating Director Calls out TOR-BOS Game 2 Officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
TRAIKOS: More penalties should have been called in Bruins-Leafs Game 2, retired ref Bryan Lewis says

Looks like those two referees are getting more heat from their non-call game.

Good. It means accountability from here on in.
Posted in the Toronto Sun. I'm sure this will be an objective read.

"There were a combined nine penalties called in Boston’s 4-1 win in Game 2 — six more than were called in Toronto’s 4-1 win in Game 1. Based on the unofficial referees commenting on social media, there should have been a lot more, particularly against the Bruins."I think they should of posted Based on the Toronto fans commenting.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
No question there was pen’s from both sides missed from the refs......that’s not news from literally any game.

Reactions: BHD and WesMcCauley

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
TRAIKOS: More penalties should have been called in Bruins-Leafs Game 2, retired ref Bryan Lewis says

Looks like those two referees are getting more heat from their non-call game.

Good. It means accountability from here on in.
Big deal. Kerry Fraser used to do the same.
You can always find some former ref who will support a narrative you want to push if you’re a sports site.

And be careful what you wish for. If the refs start calling, the Bruins PP has looked pretty deadly compared to the Leafs.

Last edited:

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
There were two powerplays in the entire Tampa vs Cbj game I saw despite the hooking and interference everywhere.

I think it's too easy to blame the individual refs. Blame the league and also the director of officiating (Stephen Walkom). They want dead puck era hockey and don't understand the importance of high goal-scoring.

Reactions: Rangerfans

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017
So we had Sean Avery. Now we have a former official local to the area. Next we'll have the Toronto mayor saying game 2 was called unfairly.

Hey now, it's actually inconceivable to imagine we get an article with Chris Rooney defending the Bruins from the officiating.

Reactions: BlackFrancis

HandshakeLineRespect

Respect in the Handshake Line
Apr 17, 2017
Brampton
What Kadri did was gutless and he’s rightfully gonna get a lot of games for what he did. But these hot takes artists on these who want to deny the fact that refs have an obligation to call a fair game and not let things get out of hand are out to lunch.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Referees in Playoff Game Swallow Whistles. Our top story.

After the break, Brad Pitt divorces Jennifer Aniston after Angelina Jolie hookup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad