Former Ducks Thread II: AKA Wild Bill is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
While I like Bruce, he is inept when it comes to making adjustments, utilizing the best match-ups, and providing any confidence on the team that he knows what he is doing when it counts. I'll never be able to fully embrace any future success after his coaching debacle of the 2015 WCF. Even last year when there was such elation at winning another division and securing the Jennings, it seemed like he had reached his goal and any playoff success was just icing.

The Wild have played over their heads this year and Bruce has always had the ability to get the most out of his teams until it counts, then he comes across as a confused old man. Nice guy, but clueless on how to seal the deal.

John

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
There's two games left for NJ and I've been following Noesen.

Team...GP...G...A...TP...points/g
Ana......12 ...2 ..0 .. 2.... 0.166
NJ........30 ...6 ..2 .. 8.... 0.266

It seems as though we might have mis-managed Noesen.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
There's two games left for NJ and I've been following Noesen.

Team...GP...G...A...TP...points/g
Ana......12 ...2 ..0 .. 2.... 0.166
NJ........30 ...6 ..2 .. 8.... 0.266

It seems as though we might have mis-managed Noesen.

no, he's just getting a lot more ice time with the devils

OCSportsfan

Sep 30, 2011
Noesen
Cramarossa
Sgbargossa
etc.

None of these guys were going to play over the 4th liners that are on the team now (at least per the coach/GM) so they moved them and made spots for other players in the AHL.

I am glad they are having some success other places, but they were 4th liners for the Ducks.

Personally I liked Crammer better than Shaw and Wagner, but I dont make the decisions

Maroon is the only ex Duck recently that should not have been traded IMO. I am okay with all the other departures the last couple years.

Carelton CA

Dec 16, 2011
Noeson is playing more minutes in NJ for a really bad team.

With Thompson in that 4th line center role and Wagner on the wing with Shaw, they are defensively very sound. I do believe if Wagner can get 10-12 minutes a game he can score 10-15 goals a season based on what he's done this year in the AHL and the NHL. Kase can give you 25-30 points as well. Which would be very good 3rd and 4th line production.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Beleskey was never a great skater, but I thought he improved his footspeed during his years in Anaheim. But after the knee problems this season, he's looked very slow unfortunately. Hopefully he can have healthy and good offseason and come back better next season.

Someone here mentioned seeing/hearing a rumor about the Ducks being interested in bringing Beleskey back this offseason. What was the source to that rumor? With another three years remaining on his deal, they'd have to take Stoner AND retain salary for me to consider it. And I say Stoner because Bieksa has his damn NTC...

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
On another front... did anyone see the Washington-Toronto game. Freddie was great up until the soft goal in OT. It was pretty sad to see him carry the team and then zone-out.

John

ChaseANA

Apr 12, 2015
We lost the first two at home last year and then went to NSH and won two. Wouldn't put it past Minny to win games 3 and 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad