Pre-Game Talk: Flyers @ Sens Nov. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
He has consistently got the benefit of the doubt over Prince which I dont understand especially if you base it on how the two players have performed.

The way I see it they are different players, but both haven't showed more than the other. Question of taste maybe, maybe Cameron prefers Puempel's style next to Zibanejad and Stone/Ryan.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
The way I see it they are different players, but both haven't showed more than the other. Question of taste maybe, maybe Cameron prefers Puempel's style next to Zibanejad and Stone/Ryan.

Prince was better in is first two games than Puemple was sent down last year. Puemple did less in his first two but stayed up. Prince was substantially better in camp so he made the team. Prince has actually created offense at times and to me has been the better defensive player, harder on the back check breaking up plays. Puemple has accomplished nothing but stays in, Prince while wasnt lighting the world on fire actually made some plays creating something.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Prince was better in is first two games than Puemple was sent down last year. Puemple did less in his first two but stayed up. Prince was substantially better in camp so he made the team. Prince has actually created offense at times and to me has been the better defensive player, harder on the back check breaking up plays. Puemple has accomplished nothing but stays in, Prince while wasnt lighting the world on fire actually made some plays creating something.

Neither player has done much of anything at the NHL level. Prince had flashes but he was usually pretty invisible; ditto for Puemple.

My guess is that Puemple's pedigree is giving him an edge with management and the coaching staff. I would have a problem with that if Prince had looked amazing, but as it stands I can see the logic.

Tjuven

Nov 19, 2015
Bolanche
Been reading here for almost two years but felt like it was time to start posting.
Since I'm Swedish, be gentle, gentlemen. :sarcasm:

Go sens go!

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
12241634_10153686596639477_1280993604533155692_n.jpg

12274290_10153686596634477_5952958945611969245_n.jpg

Are those the lines they rolled with last game? Stone and Ryan switched looks odd as I'd have thought Puempel/Hoffman switch would've balanced the lines better.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Looks like Streit is out w groin, so their D and PP will be less effective!? Time to send Neiler on the forecheck to crash their remaining D

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
Been reading here for almost two years but felt like it was time to start posting.

Go sens go!

How come Swedish people are so good at English? I'm garbage at every other language >.<

That's all besides the point though! Welcome to the board!

Let's see a win tonight boys! Go Sens! :yo::yo::yo:

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Go sens go!

Hey welcome aboard.

How is the Wikstrsand scenario playing out in Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino