Post-Game Talk: Flyers at Rangers - January 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Hey we're down 2 with a minute left, let's pass it around endlessly! Who needs a scoring chance?

Then other teams pull their goalie on us and we just collapse and let them blast away.

At least Hank was good again. He looks like himself again.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Mason played great, we played great, Hank was solid again. Just one of those nights. Well deserved R&R for a bunch of players on this roster.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Team can't click on all cylinders . Either goaltending strong and we can't score or vice versa . Hard to make a run in this division like that. I guess wc1 would be just fine

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Heat map is very interesting tonight...

http://imgur.com/a/vTeO6

x9S6cde.jpg

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This game was straight out of the 13-14 regular season. I'm sorry when you can't finish on mediocrity personified (Mason), no matter how good your Corsi is you deserve to lose. Too bad Hank got the loss though he played well. But the rest of them deserved it. Almost a completely healthy team and they can't even score one?

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Team can't click on all cylinders . Either goaltending strong and we can't score or vice versa . Hard to make a run in this division like that. I guess wc1 would be just fine

Eh but you know they moved the puck around well and created a ton of chances, just couldn't catch any breaks. If they play every game offensively as they did tonight they should score 3+ goals easily.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This game was straight out of the 13-14 regular season. I'm sorry when you can't finish on mediocrity personified (Mason), no matter how good your Corsi is you deserve to lose. Too bad Hank got the loss though he played well. But the rest of them deserved it. Almost a completely healthy team and they can't even score one?

The season we almost won the Cup? Ok. Great.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Played a good game. Bad bounce with Grabner pushing the puck right to a Flyer on goal one and REALLY bad luck on the Flyers second goal. It happens. I like the way they played tonight. And thanks to the NHL's dumb playoff format I don't have to get mad about these losses anyway. Rangers are best off in the playoff spot they're in right now.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
PP was really bad this game, and one of the PK goals was not good defense.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Mason pulls the ****** rabbit out of his *** tonight for...you guessed it, his first shutout of the year. LOL. Damn this was a replica of game 7 vs TB. Except they didn't dominate game seven like tonight. Frustrating. I was not even mad when the two goals went in vs Tampa or tonight. Had the same feeling. Just utterly stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad