Post-Game Talk: Flyers 4 - Jets 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Jets games have turned into car crashes, you don't want to but you keep tuning in, losing streak still rolling

roll-over-car-crash.gif

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

You've got to laugh, a little. Between the crashing waves of grief and bleak bewilderment.

Here we go:

Perfetti, KFC (despite the goal) and Lardo played some nondescript shyte.

Schuffles, Lousy and Monohan were pretty good.

Bro had a rough outing.

Bones rushing out for first aid supplies to treat manifestations of his micro fits of self immolation.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Well the new kid #23 is doing okay. And Stanley didn't stand out as terrible. And we finally scored after more than 130 minutes.

But we outshot them 14-3 in the second and they scored the only goal. After an embarassing "after you Alphonse" fu*kup at the blueline and a Bro fart.

Maybe it's not too late to book a restaurant date for Saturday night.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
This is the downside of Bones' system: When it doesnt work it is completely flat and if a couple key players are not playing well, it has a compounding effect on everyone. The good news I actually have a lot of faith in the teams resilience and I expect a more coherent effort on Saturday vs the Pens.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
This is the downside of Bones' system: When it doesnt work it is completely flat and if a couple key players are not playing well, it has a compounding effect on everyone. The good news I actually have a lot of faith in the teams resilience and I expect a more coherent effort on Saturday vs the Pens.
I wish I had your optimism.
It seems the Jets don't care so why should the fans.
Oh well. Collapse is in full effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad