Status
Not open for further replies.

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
Linblom Giroux Voracek
Weise Coots TK
Weal Flip Simmonds
Raffl Nolan Laughton
- I know 2OA on the 4th line but I always remember Forsberg saying how starting his career on a 4th line help him gain confidence. He didn't have any pressure to score. He could run around driving people into the boards. I am sure it helped having Chris Simon as a protector on the line with him.

More likely

Linblom Giroux Voracek
Weise/Weal Coots TK
Flip Nolan Simmonds
Weal/Weise Laughton Raffl

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
How can I kidnap Hakstol, drive him to the woods, dig a hole, and sit in it (naked) with him to spend four straight days telling him that he needs to have Filp on LW with Couts and Simmonds? I really wanna see how that line looks.

Why are you getting in the hole naked with him?

46zone

Pass me the soft pretzels
Feb 5, 2007
Philadelphia
Jagr is an interesting option, but would certainly add the many RW's we already have, and I'd like to see Konecny slide back over to RW this season. Williams would be a nice pickup, and maybe Vanek too if he'll take a one year deal.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
Linblom Giroux Voracek
Weise Coots TK
Weal Flip Simmonds
Raffl Nolan Laughton
- I know 2OA on the 4th line but I always remember Forsberg saying how starting his career on a 4th line help him gain confidence. He didn't have any pressure to score. He could run around driving people into the boards. I am sure it helped having Chris Simon as a protector on the line with him.

More likely

Linblom Giroux Voracek
Weise/Weal Coots TK
Flip Nolan Simmonds
Weal/Weise Laughton Raffl

I wouldn't mind seeing Patrick on the fourth line centering to start the season with PP time and let him earn more playing time. As long as they put him with wings that have talent.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
I would prefer Williams, Sharp, and Weal in that order. However, if none of those guys work out I wouldn't mind giving Iginla or Doan a cheap one year deal, and then probably be in a position to flip them at the deadline for additional picks.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Why are you getting in the hole naked with him?

That's how I conduct all my forced meetings. It shows I have nothing to hide, and am therefore honest. It also shows I'm insane, and should be obeyed out of fear.

This tactic saved me a full 50 bucks on wheel locks when I bought my car. That's like 60%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad