Post-Game Talk: Fly Scored? Jets 3 Avs 0

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Chevy has put together a great amateur scouting staff, and makes the right pick, especially in the first round.

Scheif
Trouba
Morrissey
Ehlers
Connor
Roslovic
Laine
Stanley (Even this pick is looking good now)
Vesalainen
Basically our core going forward. Then add in value picks like Hellebuyck, Lowry, Copp, etc...

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Little and Perrault worked hard tonight, wasn't able to buy in a goal.
Good to have that extra day before Arizona. Time to get into that healing chamber ala P.Kessel

Another advantage for the Jets; they don't have to pay for those fancy machines. We just send our players to stand outside for 20 minutes...Organic Healing. :laugh:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Sweet win . Definitely worried about how much Blake is playing. Hope when Schiefele returns he can rest a bit. What was that graphic, basically 3 full games played more than any other forward?

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Like an Italian race car driver I have no need for a rear view mirror and will not be looking behinds us in the standings anymore, as long as we win who cares what they do..............................Ah who am I kidding I'm watching Nashville right now hoping they lose. 2-1 Nash in the 3rd

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Wheeler was in Beast Mode tonight.

Kulikov did a great job on his off side.

We were fortunate the Aves did not score on the 2-and-o or on the empty net where the shot hit their own player.

giphy.gif

Reactions: DharmaBum

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Just an excellent team win. Hellebuyck is proving that you won't beat him with regular stuff. It's got to be a great play to beat him. I feel like Pavelec would have let in at least 2 goals in this game.

I am super impressed with Roslovic's offensive ability. I think he's better than Kyle Connor tbh. Great passer. Connor has the better release but Roslo sees the ice very well.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Wheeler was in Beast Mode tonight.

Kulikov did a great job on his off side.

We were fortunate the Aves did not score on the 2-and-o or on the empty net where the shot hit their own player.

giphy.gif
I think they were a lot more lucky than we were and that the score actually flattered him and we could have easily put in another 4 goals.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Hendricks got injured? What happened?

Took a few strides without first bending at the knees and properly setting his core. Rumours of missed glucosamine and omega 3 tablets this morning also.

Just funning ya. Upper body or knee, looked like.

Reactions: Jetfaninflorida

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad