Jan 4, 2012
Helle yeah
upload_2018-2-3_21-53-14.png

Happy as Hell

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Nice win I was worried after the 2nd period with all those missed scoring chances it usually comes back to haunt you in a one goal game.
Forgot about MVP Wheeler ... it's MVP Connor Hellebuyck.
PS I don't want to see any Ben Chiarot bashing tonight ... he had a great game.

Instincts

Jan 11, 2012
We're 2-3 games away from Schiefs return and point-wise haven't even noticed it. Helly nice SO, I guess it is way easier to stop pucks when nobody breaks a stick over your mask :laugh:
2 points closer to play-offs

Reactions: ennsjd07

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Watched moose highlights the other day, you guys have some serious depth Petan looks great some sick plays

Chevy has put together a great amateur scouting staff, and makes the right pick, especially in the first round.

Scheif
Trouba
Morrissey
Ehlers
Connor
Roslovic
Laine
Stanley (Even this pick is looking good now)
Vesalainen

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Watched moose highlights the other day, you guys have some serious depth Petan looks great some sick plays
The scouting staff has definitely done well identifying quality in picks in all rounds, not just the high ones.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Props to Copp filling in again for Lowry .

Wheeler man, I'm like the Captain is going to break down soon. he plays so much and it's all hard minutes. He keeps chugging along.

HELLY what a game.
Laine just cruising with his goal scoring. No outburst yet.
Remember the time that it's hard press to get Jets forward to get this much goals in a full season.

Ehler's great for him to get to 20th! Connor is up next

Jets D core is awesome, night and day from last year with the rest of the foot soldiers. Armia, Tanev, etc...

Little and Perrault worked hard tonight, wasn't able to buy in a goal.

Good to have that extra day before Arizona. Time to get into that healing chamber ala P.Kessel

GO JETS GO!!! We want the western 1st seed. Then anything can happen

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Thats what you have to do to win in todays nhl its not always the sure pick its more the smart pick
Yup. They also don't over think a lot either. I am looking at the Connor and Roslovic pick. They dropped a little down the draft I thnk and the Jets jumped at them.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Noticed the Jet's are taking way "fewer penalties" this year. That's great !!! I don't know what Maurice did to stop them, but penalties are way down. I think we only took one penalty against the Avs. ( Little)

Along with the penalties being under control, great goaltending, and the young guys coming of age --"it all adds up to a winner" Way to go Jets !!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad