The Athletic - Boston Fluto's Mailbag: What’s the Bruins’ plan? Why no rebuild? Who’s getting traded?

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Yuck F off with the rebuild nonsense. Everyone is on a good contract and Bergeron and Krejci are good players. This stuff is pathetic fans wanting to lose on purpose.
Remember last year when every one of the so-called 'insiders' said Krejci was signed they were just dotting I's and crossing T's? While I think it is more likely than not that Bergeron is coming back, but I think you can't count on Bergeron or Krejci back until the announcment is made. If they aren't back, then restocking with youth players is the right move IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordoff

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
1658483093307.png

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
To be fair, and I do NOT like this ownership group one bit, but that was what I first thought.

Then I took a look and saw there are about 9 buildings in the NHL older than the Garden. Only MSG and Calgary are truly old (1968 and 1983). The rest that are older than us were built in early 90’s just a few years before the Garden.

Maybe the modern facilities are only good for 30 years or so?

Still, unless there are plans to build something new, seems like a someone somehow must be able to make better ice. If not, then what’s the point of owning a team if you can’t do the one thing that is truly necessary to give you home ice advantage — i.e. make the ice skatable.
Jacobs since cap has been an outstanding owner

You see what’s out there ?

The NFL owners are like a group of 1400 pirates in suites

Imagine Jeremy Jacobs acting like Bob Kraft with a 30 year old GF who has a child but the Patriots say it’s not Bob’s - but he’s such a good guy he will take care of child and but a millionsssss dollar mansion in California 3000 miles away

Charlie Jacobs is at the draft - John Henry wife has him in England living out her fantasy

Look at the Washington football owner - he’s in a yacht in every country but US avoiding an investigation

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Jacobs since cap has been an outstanding owner

You see what’s out there ?

The NFL owners are like a group of 1400 pirates in suites

Imagine Jeremy Jacobs acting like Bob Kraft with a 30 year old GF who has a child but the Patriots say it’s not Bob’s - but he’s such a good guy he will take care of child and but a millionsssss dollar mansion in California 3000 miles away

Charlie Jacobs is at the draft - John Henry wife has him in England living out her fantasy

Look at the Washington football owner - he’s in a yacht in every country but US avoiding an investigation
Don’t forget, as far as I know, everything he builds is on his dime no?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Don’t forget, as far as I know, everything he builds is on his dime no?
I think so

The kid is hardcore - his passion is the Bruins. He loves everything about it. Like the family dog - their is no value to sell to Charlie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad