GDT: Florida Panthers vs. St. Louis Blues 10/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
The Blues visit the the Panthers in Florida.

The Blues comeing in with a 4 Game wining Streak 15-9 Goals. The Blues wouldn´t be the Blues if they hadn´a couple of key Injuries. So you got to mention still Injured for the Blues are Steen, Boumeister, Berglund, Fabbri and Sanford. What give any Team in the League to worry about.

The Panthers had very early in the Season a couple of Days no Game. Comeing in with 1 Win and 1 Lost in the BacktoBack Games against the Lightning. So both Teams won their Home Opener. But the Panthers showed some progress in both Games, what give you hope for the rest of the Season and more good Battles for the Win.

The Florida Panthers have no Injured reported.

So Let´s Go Panthers play the best you can, cause i won´t mention that the last visit of the Blues ended with a hard lost for the Panthers. And the Blues scored 6 Goals, but that was last Year.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Thank God it's Thursday(?)

Finally, we get to see them play again.
Curious to see how the first line plays in terms of chemistry, as it will be a work in progress for a bit. Think Dads can play with them, just needs more time to gel.
3rd line will be the line to watch again. 5 days off, will we see that swarming line creating chances?

Goalie play will need to be good tonight. No easy goals.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Like was said, Blues playing 3 in 4 nights and just had an off-day in Florida, expecting another good effort.
New season, new coach, younger team... maybe we can now avoid the expected letdown that would have happened to past teams? Maybe Boughner has them ready?

oOwlCat

FL > TN
Jun 24, 2010
Nashville, TN
Finally the 5 day lull comes to an end. GO CATS!

I get the whole " if it aint broke don't fix it" mentality but I really want to see Tippett in :(

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Just noticed St louis is the only team in the league with a 4-0 record. Big test tonight. The Tampa games always seem close and don't necessarily give a good indication how good/bad the team is. This game should.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Gotta improve defensively in order to have a chance.

Also need a similar offensive effort. Gotta pepper up Allen in order to get anything by him.

Let's do it.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Expect a very physical game. Sobotka riding shotgun on the 1st line is trouble along with Thorburn on the 4th. Haley and Thorburn will get into it for sure. Tough game with what could be lots of fights. :)

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Blues come out hot, 2-0 lead off powerplays, and Panthers don't start playing until mid-way through second period. Blues win 4-2.

Depch

Aug 27, 2006
Delete account
Don't care about score. I just want to see the team going hard from the start, fast paced game plan executed with speed & sandpaper and everyone stay healthy. Perhaps a better goaltending than the first 2 games would be nice too. :]

Reactions: PSLguy

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I'm ready

boss-open-bottles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad