GDT: Florida Panthers vs. Montreal Canadiens- 3/15/16 7:30pm EST SN-East, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
habs drafting 11th this june.

Pick max jones.

Therrien and bargainbin are back for years to come.

galchenyuk traded for 50 cents on the dollar

THE DARKEST TIMELINE.

This regime is worst than the Houle/Tremblay base on the fact that Houle/Tremblay had no experience. Can't say the same with MB and MT.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
therrien cant even give 20 min ice time to our first line. Than there was a news that therrien is supposed to stay? jesus someone's gotta be blind and start looking at those TOI totals and realize it doesnt make sense. Guys like DSp are striving elsewhere because of a guy like therrien.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
SAT on his ass for a double minor. Does not kill penalties either. Wake up morons,

I've actually been asking myself why don't Therrien start using Galchenyuk on the PK? Games don't matter anymore. Why not give him bit more ice time while giving him some more responsibilities.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
SAT on his ass for a double minor. Does not kill penalties either. Wake up morons,

Be careful with your wording or you'll get an infraction :laugh:

I just mentioned the same thing on the previous page but you'll find out soon enough on these boards that people suffer from chronic tunnel vision :)

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I've actually been asking myself why don't Therrien start using Galchenyuk on the PK? Games don't matter anymore. Why not give him bit more ice time while giving him some more responsibilities.

Broken ankles, broken wrists....look what happened to Gallagher, this board would erupt and pin this on Therrien :laugh:

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
This regime is worst than the Houle/Tremblay base on the fact that Houle/Tremblay had no experience. Can't say the same with MB and MT.

There is a reason why Tremblay and Houle aren't around anymore. After totally destroying the Habs for decades to come, who would be stupid enough to give them experience? Sorry, Houle and Tremblay are still and forever will be worse than MB & MT. Only way that would change is if they trade Price, Subban and Chucky for a bag of pucks in order to "improve".

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013

That's second-guessing the best developmental coach in the history of the league.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Wow this board maaan!!! let's tank let's tank !!!

Now, we tank and you still not pleased ! We have like 6 NHL regulars in the line up damn it !
What the heck do you all expect ? get real and plug yourself seriously , always complaining about everything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad