GDT: Florida Panthers vs. Montreal Canadiens- 3/15/16 7:30pm EST SN-East, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
You know what's praising a dime and dozen players? Giving them 3-year contracts. That's way too much praising for my liking. Really can't believe that players like Mitchell and Byron have 6 years of contracts between them....

Erk! I want to vomit... dislike both guys. Why would you wrap these guys up? Where is the sense in that! They are not core guys... this is just another example of the piss poor management of this organization.

void

Jan 5, 2006
You guys really want Laine or Matthews to be coached by Michel Therrien? Bunch of evil mother****ers. I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
LOL Mitchell have more ice time than chucky :laugh:

Shush, you clearly don't understand how to develop players and hand out ice time on teams that don't make the playoffs. There's a reason Galchenyuk has blossomed, credit this amazing coach.

Mad Brills*

habs drafting 11th this june.

Pick max jones.

Therrien and bargainbin are back for years to come.

galchenyuk traded for 50 cents on the dollar

THE DARKEST TIMELINE.

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
Shush, you clearly don't understand how to develop players and hand out ice time on teams that don't make the playoffs. There's a reason Galchenyuk has blossomed, credit this amazing coach.

you forget about the sarcasm emote at the end of the sentence dude :laugh:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
You guys really want Laine or Matthews to be coached by Michel Therrien? Bunch of evil mother****ers. I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy.
I kinda feel bad for Dubois, he'd like be Habs choice and he'll probably end up with better career under different management.

incognito Burrito*

I can at least see why Mitchell was given 3 years but I still fail to see why Byron was. The guy isn't good.

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
i cant believe chucky isnt the forward with the most ice time :shakehead:

He has to learn to not get stupid 4min penalties when we are down buy a goal....

You know MT has been waiting for this situation to happen so he can limit his icetime...

Show them who wears DA PANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad