Speculation: Fleury to MIN

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
He knows Guerin very well, & Guerin knows him. Also gets to play behind a legit d, & most important of all start, not backup

If Vegas keeps him, Guaranteed vegas season next year will go down the tube really quickly because of locker room problems

he said specifically he doesn’t want to go anywhere. He said he wants to retire
In Vegas. Why would he not block teams that could trade for him?

I mean I see your point about Guerin. But i think he can pretty easily control his fate

I would put

minny
Edm
Cal
Car
Toronto
Chic
Buff
Det
Ott

on my list. Who else could want him?

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
he said specifically he doesn’t want to go anywhere. He said he wants to retire
In Vegas. Why would he not block teams that could trade for him?

He gets to start . Do you believe he will be happy starting maybe at best 20 games; maybe 25?

Also I 100 percent believe it was a public relations

Dr Danglefest

Lindros|Giroux|Krug
May 29, 2010
THE SouthShore, MASS
The first part of that costs them literally nothing. They only get compensated for the second part.

your whole idea is based on another team with cap space taking on that cap space for Vegas Since Vegas can’t do it....for free, and only get compensated by the team receiving MAF, while Vegas gets off with little to no cost and a massive chunk of valuable cap space...

surely you see where the issue is there

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
your whole idea is based on another team with cap space taking on that cap space for Vegas Since Vegas can’t do it....for free, and only get compensated by the team receiving MAF, while Vegas gets off with little to no cost and a massive chunk of valuable cap space...

I think he is saying the opposite of what you think he's saying.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Actually his whole idea is based on Vegas compensating the other team almost entirely, while Minnesota pays very little. He actually had the first reply in the thread illustrating such.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad