GDT: Flams vs Canes 1PM

ThatHighGuy

Jul 11, 2014
Canaduh
I know it's a little late but Lazar had a great shift on that goal. He needs to play like he has been tonight more often, we need that on our 4th line. Also, Hrivik has been impressive in his first couple shifts

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Bennett’s got a lot of great qualities, he skates hard with his head up, plays physical, and usually has good timing on the breakout and around the offensive zone.

Getting a chance on the top line isn’t a gimme for Bennett, it would have been in the first few weeks of the season but now his play has really stabilized.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Bennett’s got a lot of great qualities, he skates hard with his head up, plays physical, and usually has good timing on the breakout and around the offensive zone.

Yes just lack IQ to put them all together. Maybe lack of finish as someone said above

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
DOUGIE!

giphy.gif

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Flames got lucky on that last goal. Johnny passed to Bennett but he had his back to him because he was heading off. It resulted in somewhat of a broken play, Johnny kind of just took the play over and made a sweet dish to Dougie.

Reactions: Sk8M8

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Yes just lack IQ to put them all together. Maybe lack of finish as someone said above
I don’t get the idea that Bennett is a dumb hockey player. He has at least as many games where you see him thinking the game at a high level as games where he’s a self destructive mess.

He’s a gifted hockey player who sometimes shows that he’s lacking in the ability to always be active in the play when the pucks not always coming to him. I don’t expect him to be a top 20 center in the league but I could see Bennett adding to his game for a long time and be someone you can throw out with your top wingers.

Reactions: Calculon

ThatHighGuy

Jul 11, 2014
Canaduh
You guys think our D is coming around? I do.

Yes. I feel like we're a lot more steady on the backend as of late with a lot less head scratching decision making from a couple guys. Hamonic has been solid of late as well. Also, Dougie has really found his offensive game which I'm glad to see because at the beginning of the year it seemed as tho he got his offensive abilities snipped.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad