GDT: Flams @ Nucks Apr 15/24 8pm MST

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Mangiapane needs more international hockey for Team Canada. Remember he was the MVP in the one tournament a couple of years back. Dude was amazing. He's completely fallen off the cliff since then. Mistake on my part buying his Heritage Classic jersey. Another jersey soon to be retired when he's no longer a Flame.

Probably draft day? Who knows, this could drag out all summer.
Probably be better if it's later. If he tells the media he's played his last game as a Flame, then teams will have us bent over.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Mangiapane needs more international hockey for Team Canada. Remember he was the MVP in the one tournament a couple of years back. Dude was amazing. He's completely fallen off the cliff since then. Mistake on my part buying his Heritage Classic jersey. Another jersey soon to be retired when he's no longer a Flame.

Probably be better if it's later. If he tells the media he's played his last game as a Flame, then teams will have us bent over.

Agreed, I don’t mind if Connie takes his time on this one. It’s already been this long, might as well wait to get a better offer.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

1 more, folks.
I'll be amazed if we can out tank the sharks that game, but here's hoping

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Left after down 3-0, let's go Seattle and Sharks/not-us, let's get back into that 8th overall on Thursday.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad