GDT: Flames vs Rangers, 7:00 PM, MST. Sportsnet West, Fan 960

Status
Not open for further replies.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Keep peppering him. If we miss the playoffs, at least do so making every goalie possible a vezina candidate. Bishop/Varlamov already on that list this week, let's add King Hank.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
30-9 shots attempted 14-6 on net and the ol' 1-0 deficit. Boy oh boy this reminds me of pre gaudreau flames. Nothing but crests and A+ opposition goaltending lol.

Come on boys, I still think we win tonight.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
The way the Rangers are playing, you constantly question why they don't allow 300+ goals every season. I've seen them play even worse defensively than this in previous seasons and this is already beer league bad defense.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Does y'all think Mike Smith might be available next week like from starting on from friday on? Something like that, he been on the ice and twerking that thang again. I wish him and y'all treally the best.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Does y'all think Mike Smith might be available next week like from starting on from friday on? Something like that, he been on the ice and twerking that thang again. I wish him and y'all treally the best.

No one has any information. He was day-to-day right from the day after his injury, and the Flames have either pretended they have no idea or genuinely have no idea when he'll be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad