GDT: Flames @ Stars - WCQF Game 6 - 7:30PM MST, SNW, FAN 960

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Just to pile on a bit . . . Does Sutter ever see a reason to use a time-out? I've seen at least 2 glaring instances where it should have been used and there's likely been a couple of other times it "could" have been used. Does he need a bolt of lightning to be the sign? Also, he's got to shorten the bench earlier than when there's a minute or so left and we pull the goalie. Don't know why I'm seeing Yarncookie and Looch and other offensive dynamos with 3 and 4 minutes left and we're down by one. Stuff like that rustles my jimmies.
Gulutzan got criticized a shit tone for this

Reactions: Tofveve

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Glad I was right….there was no headhunting by zadorov

Now play game 7 like you need a contract

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
After all the ribbing and goading I've done to Dallas and Edmonton fans in the last little bit... God help me if we end up losing Sunday's game. Yikes. I regret nothing though! 😁

I always see your comments on our boards Ms.Chipmunk Voice. Hope your team to takes care of game 7, cuz I want to see BOA. We are waiting !!!

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
You'd think y'all were Oiler fans with how you rip into the Flames and trash every single player for meaningless sample sizes.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Ya obviously I want my team to win but I don’t really care if they lose to you guys, I just want to see good hockey. Dallas and Edmonton round 2 would be a bit of a letdown tbh
I'll be honest too, I rip you guys apart but it's exciting seeing y'all rise. Whatever happens it'll be a great series.

I'm so nervous for my Flames, they need to prove they deserve to play y'all.

Reactions: Magnum23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad