GDT: Flames @ Stars 6:30 Game Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Calgary could really use a few bodies back from the IR. Being down Bennett, Neal and Frolik destroys the right side of the line-up. Czarnik did not do anything to instill confidence while these guys were out.

The Dallas game was a good example of the difference in our forwards from this year to last year.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I agree. I'm starting to see why Czarnik sits more often than not. Too small, too soft. The Flames need the speed yes. And his creativity. But if that can be gained from someone larger that can skate...

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I wonder if Czarnik + 3rd for Burakovsky would interest the Caps

There's really no reason a player as talented as Burakovsky should be a healthy scratch. If it's more of an attitude problem then no thanks do not want. If you can't get up to play with the defending Cup champs then you're destined to never be anything in this league. Czarnik hasn't really shown much he needs to get his pass or shot off much faster.

As good as the Flames are doing points wise it's kind of incredible some of the forward depth hasn't gotten fully going yet. I like what Peters is doing keeping the roster fresh with call ups and some competition. I'm very curious what's going on with Valimaki and what they'll do with Kylington when he comes back.

Reactions: Cyrano

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
There's really no reason a player as talented as Burakovsky should be a healthy scratch. If it's more of an attitude problem then no thanks do not want. If you can't get up to play with the defending Cup champs then you're destined to never be anything in this league. Czarnik hasn't really shown much he needs to get his pass or shot off much faster.

As good as the Flames are doing points wise it's kind of incredible some of the forward depth hasn't gotten fully going yet. I like what Peters is doing keeping the roster fresh with call ups and some competition. I'm very curious what's going on with Valimaki and what they'll do with Kylington when he comes back.

I'm curious too. I really think Kylington should stay.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
With Neal not playing great our forward depth is looking better than it actually is. If the first line ever gets shut down in the playoffs we are screwed. Lets hope Neal can pick things up. Lets play him in the top 6 now he looked good with Lindholm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad