GDT: Flames @ Stars 6:30 Game Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
If the flames just stop the stars from scoring more goals and then the flames score 2 goals they'll tie the game!

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Well that was not good. 3rd game in 4 nights, though. Not easy. The first 40 mins were extremely bad and there is no excuse for that.

Regroup for next game against our toughest test yet.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
About the only thing worth taking away from that game is that forward Kylington is not a completely terrible idea.

Pretty poor effort, but I'll have to give some credit to the Stars. They were a little bit better in every aspect of the game.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Lots of bad habits crept into the Flames game tonight. Reaching for pucks, easy passes not crisp, bad battle on the boards, and not nearly enough net drive. Not the worst game I've seen but those first two periods were awful.

Play like that against Tampa and we'll get blown out.

Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Who needs Neal in the lineup when Ryan is missing chances like that?

Damn. That's cold.

giphy.gif

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Lots of bad habits crept into the Flames game tonight. Reaching for pucks, easy passes not crisp, bad battle on the boards, and not nearly enough net drive. Not the worst game I've seen but those first two periods were awful.

Play like that against Tampa and we'll get blown out.

Deja vu...

Swear I read this post after the loss in Montreal.

And then Pitt blew us out 9-1

Ducks lose and Oilers look like they are going to lose! Softens the blow of tonight.

Not really. We're two losses back of Winnipeg now, and could be three if we don't show up vs the best team in the league.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Deja vu...

Swear I read this post after the loss in Montreal.

And then Pitt blew us out 9-1

Not really. We're two losses back of Winnipeg now, and could be three if we don't show up vs the best team in the league.

Fear not, this game was a whole lot more similar to the game against Edmonton last Sunday than the Montreal game to which you refer.

And the conference standings are mostly meaningless.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Really hope Bennett and Neal are good to go on Thursday, we'll need them badly. Even if they aren't producing, they still contribute more and are better players than Rychel, Prout (7 d-man), Hathaway and yes Quine, even Czarnik looks like crap out there most nights. I had such high hopes for him, but he is a huge disappointment so far.

Just for the love of Satan, God, Batman, whoever, play Rittich on Thursday and not Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad