6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
Ryan Huska Developing our D-men:

tumblr_muiq55QvVn1s1clzao1_400.gif
Huska is pretty much GOAT

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So I was happy with the Morrison signing, but now I am very happy. Just spoke with an NHL scout and he told me we got a real good one. Skates well, incredible shot. My hopes for him have increased since it wasn't a Flames scout.

Hox, Stew or AS if you need any further details let me know.

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
Great signing for you guys. He was badly wanted up here. Can't blame him for wanting to join a blue line like yours.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
So I was happy with the Morrison signing, but now I am very happy. Just spoke with an NHL scout and he told me we got a real good one. Skates well, incredible shot. My hopes for him have increased since it wasn't a Flames scout.

Nope, you have enough cred around here in my books. That's awesome, everything you hear about this kid is positive. Very happy. :)

The Rainman

May 7, 2007
Vancouver

Who was the scout and what team is he with. What harm can it do to tell us. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He only said that the Flames got a good one that skates well and has a incredible shot.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Who was the scout and what team is he with. What harm can it do to tell us. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He only said that the Flames got a good one that skates well and has a incredible shot.
Because I cannot reveal private information about the people I deal with at work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad