Confirmed with Link: Flames Schedule Discussion

Guido Sarducci

Aug 7, 2012
canyon meadows
Only four Saturday night games? I guess CBC is going back to full on indifference to the the Flames. Oh well who needs em anyways. Lots of other things to do on Saturdays.

The two Wednesday 6 o'clock games? Why do 18,000 people have to leave work early, change their routines so Toronto and Montreal can have their games broadcasted primetime? It's BS.

I'm really excited about getting the Flyers for the New Years Eve Classic. Actually the schedule for Boxing week is awesome. All in all pretty good home schedule this year. Very Wednesday and Friday.

TylerSVT*

How impossible will it be to get tickets to the Boston/Calgary game?

Would love to cheer Iggy on his return.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah I remember that.. Vancouver won at Rogers Arena and Calgary won at the Saddledome.

Incorrect, unless they did it in more than one year. I was at the Vancouver game where we beat up the Canucks 3-1. Sat right behind one of the nets. Pretty sure Hagman had a beauty, Staffan Kronwall (remember him?) scored on the PP and perhaps Bourque got the third. I remember them showing highlights in the intermissions during the game from the game being played in Calgary.

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
Only four Saturday night games? I guess CBC is going back to full on indifference to the the Flames. Oh well who needs em anyways. Lots of other things to do on Saturdays.

The two Wednesday 6 o'clock games? Why do 18,000 people have to leave work early, change their routines so Toronto and Montreal can have their games broadcasted primetime? It's BS.

I'm really excited about getting the Flyers for the New Years Eve Classic. Actually the schedule for Boxing week is awesome. All in all pretty good home schedule this year. Very Wednesday and Friday.
It is strange with just 4 home games and then 8 on the road for Saturday. The Wednesday game times are 6 pm because they'll be on TSN and it makes for TSN doubleheaders on those nights with 8:30 OTT-LA and DET-VAN after the Flames games. Half the home schedule is on Wed. and Fri.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad