GDT: Flames @ Penguins - 5:00 PM MT - SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I can't believe there's only a month left of Wideman. Whatever will the Flames do without him.

I don't think I have seen a player on the Flames that I despise more than Wideman this year. Guy costs us games.

Like Anders Eriksson was bad, but Wideman 2016-2017 takes it to a whole other level.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
More pants talk on Pitts feed. Thigh gap discussion now.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
that wasn't Wideman's fault though. I know blaming him is the cool thing, but he played that up the boards like he was supposed to

Yeah, it was funny how Hrudey started with a narrative about throwing up the middle on the replay, and the Flames cleared it up the boards three times. Made him stutter a little.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
The last one he got tripped, but they haven't been calling penalties on either team since the second period. Win some, you lose some.

It's still him not realizing the situation, or that he's not a skill guy and trying the turn back upon zone entry.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It's still him not realizing the situation, or that he's not a skill guy and trying the turn back upon zone entry.

Wow your hate for Brouwer has reached epic proportions. Blame him for being tripped. I can't even take this seriously anymore

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Wow your hate for Brouwer has reached epic proportions. Blame him for being tripped. I can't even take this seriously anymore

Any player with half a brain knows the situation and to get a puck deep. It's not hate, it's called not being blind to poor performance.

I defended the signing for the first month + after it was signed. But he's been garbage.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Any player with half a brain knows the situation and to get a puck deep. It's not hate, it's called not being blind to poor performance.

I defended the signing for the first month + after it was signed. But he's been garbage.

You literally pick apart everything he does looking for mistakes. You are like OKG with Monahan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad