Dumoulin-Letang
Maatta-Daly
Cole-Schultz

Murray

Go Flams.​

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
How does Pittsburgh keep finding decent NHL talent like they do? Obviously Crosby Malkin Letang is a (hilariously) good core but it seems like the rest of their lineup has pretty much come out of nowhere (Sheary, Rust, etc) or managed the late career resurgence (Bonino, Cullen, etc)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
How does Pittsburgh keep finding decent NHL talent like they do? Obviously Crosby Malkin Letang is a (hilariously) good core but it seems like the rest of their lineup has pretty much come out of nowhere (Sheary, Rust, etc) or managed the late career resurgence (Bonino, Cullen, etc)

It's the Rob Brown effect

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012

It's called having two generational talents, and being able to play any scrub with them to have them produce... then having two other lines you can absolutely shelter and get easy match-ups.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Brodie played something physical? I'm not sure I believe my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad