GDT: Flames @ Panthers in a Saturday matinee (2 p.m. MT/Sportsnet)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'd put Vladar in for the 3rd, get him warmed up for tomorrow since it's been a while

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Anyone else tired of the constant ads for drugs like rybelsus and contrave that are trying to get some of that ozempic money? They're god awful. Just repeat the name of the drug 400x in 30 seconds without saying what it does. The new guerrilla marketing tactic.

Pretty sure they can't say what they do by law, it's not a marketing tactic. Just like how beer ads don't actually show anyone every drinking.

But also yes, the amount of Rybelsus ads I have watched is 250 too many. It's pretty much just diet medication (which isn't even what the drugs were manufactured for), gambling ads and sportsnet own bumpers.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
This is Huberdeau's worst game in a while.

2 passes to a Panthers player alone with the goalie, 1 resulting in a goal.
I think he's really involved emotionally in this game. He seemed a bit aggressive in the first period already, then the nervous giveaways, stuff with Verhaeghe.

Anyone else tired of the constant ads for drugs like rybelsus and contrave that are trying to get some of that ozempic money? They're god awful. Just repeat the name of the drug 400x in 30 seconds without saying what it does. The new guerrilla marketing tactic.
NSFW because of some language, I think. Just a warning.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010

Happy pills are the new nicotine. They need to be regulated to promote.

Reactions: flames23

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Pretty bad afternoon for a lot of the vets. Imagine they went out drinking last night, maybe hittup the peelers with Hubes :naughty:

Gonna be hard to replicate the Panthers when they A) got a young superstar who forced his way there (no one will ever force their way to the Flames), B) got a 2nd overall Reinhart for nickels on the dollar, got C) got Bennett for pennies on the dollar, D) have a franchise center they got with 2nd overall.

Conroy acquiring all these D-men though may turn out eventually.

Well yeah it's not going to be a perfect replication. But look around the league for young guys with potential that could use some more opportunity and a fresh start. Sharangovich is a good start.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
What the hell pass was that from Pachal? Brutal, Panthers couldn't capitalize.

If the D continue to make passes this dumb we gonna get drilled the rest of the game.
The Flames D is almost un-recognizable...time for JPoirier,Morin and Kutnetzov to assume roles 5-7 and see what they have to offer

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Pretty sure they can't say what they do by law, it's not a marketing tactic. Just like how beer ads don't actually show anyone every drinking.

But also yes, the amount of Rybelsus ads I have watched is 250 too many. It's pretty much just diet medication (which isn't even what the drugs were manufactured for), gambling ads and sportsnet own bumpers.
it's a diabetes medication recently also approved for weight loss, dr told me rybelsus is garbage but ozempic is super expensive and not usually covered by drug plans

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Down by 3 is still possible, don't give up, score in the first 5 minutes and build on it.

• Haha
Reactions: sinDer

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
What an effort on that play, effort like that and this team WILL go 0-19 down the stretch. Woof

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Another f***in giveaway and another goal. I'm done. Gonna watch the latest episode of Halo.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
You would expect that this league would have the most prudent and fair officiating.. Fail!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Murray Edward’s, are we still a contender?
According to Francis, we weren't even close to moving Markstrom. And as much as I think he's a blowhard, and an asshole, he's not usually far off when he occasionally shares inside info. Much more reliable than Dreger and Seravalli

Reactions: DFF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad