GDT: Flames @ Oilers 7:00 p.m. SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
If Klefbom, Larsson and Sekera are truly playing injured maybe the team is doing more harm than good letting them keep playing.

Cycling Jones, Bear and Mantha each for a week at a time couldn't hurt. They're our three best d prospects we've got in the NHL.
Wouldn't be the first time.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
On the topic of Lucic, how does a player get to the NHL and handle the puck as poorly as he does?

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
If Klefbom, Larsson and Sekera are truly playing injured maybe the team is doing more harm than good letting them keep playing.

Cycling Jones, Bear and Mantha each for a week at a time couldn't hurt. They're our three best d prospects we've got in the NHL.

Yeah I agree with you. I'm just disappointed it's come to this again.

Reactions: 48g90a138pts

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
can't believe we gave up Hall for this horsetrash #4 dman.

I've been told to stop bringing up the trade by some of the holier-than-thou posters.
It's certainly not Larsson's fault who he was traded for, yet his name will be forever tied to Hall's because of Chiarelli.

As I've said before, I like him, but the trade is trash.
His play this year isn't helping.

Anyways, there's a whole other thread on that.

Hope we can at least beat the Flames tonight.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Surely I can't be the only one thinking that the bear handles the puck at least as good as, if not better than Lucic. And I'm only slightly exaggerating.

That bear put the puck in the net (more than the Oilers bottom 6 can do)... sign him up asap.

He can also legit intimidate the other team as well by eating their goaltender which should give the opposition dmen second thoughts about covering him in close to the net.

Chia needs to be on this NOW.

Any vids of an elephant on skates? Would be a good replacement for Talbot.

Reactions: 48g90a138pts

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
That bear put the puck in the net (more than the Oilers bottom 6 can do)... sign him up asap.

He can also legit intimidate the other team as well by eating their goaltender which should give the opposition dmen second thoughts about covering him in close to the net.

Chia needs to be on this NOW.

Any vids of an elephant on skates? Would be a good replacement for Talbot.

KlaireMcVoyant

Nov 20, 2014
YEG
Going to the game tonight. As with all of you, not sure which team is going to show up. Gotta bad feeling about this one though. I think the Flames can smell blood!

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
You have to think another lopsided loss tonight would mean someone gets the axe, right?
*team loses, nothing happens*
Nevertheless...

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
You have to think another lopsided loss tonight would mean someone gets the axe, right?
*team loses, nothing happens*
Nevertheless...

After all the years of losing, Ive learned one thing. No matter what happens every ones job is safe until the offseason. We've had one coach axed mid-season and that was Eakins IIRC, also very few pieces picked up mid season. Most of the time we're sending guys out.

Reactions: Oscar Acosta

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I don't remember the last time I've skipped a Flames-Oilers game but I'm barely interested today. I'll probably scoreboard watch and tune in if we actually go up more than one.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
After all the years of losing, Ive learned one thing. No matter what happens every ones job is safe until the offseason. We've had one coach axed mid-season and that was Eakins IIRC, also very few pieces picked up mid season. Most of the time we're sending guys out.

Tickets are sold, money is already in Katz's bank account. What happens on the ice for the next few months matters very little to them it seems. They don't even have the balls to can the coaches of the worst special teams in the league. There's no chance they'll fire a coach or GM mid season.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Tickets are sold, money is already in Katz's bank account. What happens on the ice for the next few months matters very little to them it seems. They don't even have the balls to can the coaches of the worst special teams in league history. There's no chance they'll fire a coach or GM mid season.

corrected that for ya

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Is it bad that I want the Flames to decimate us so that changes will take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad