GDT: Flames @ Oilers 7:00 p.m. SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Cammy draws in.

Talbot starts. Davidson draws back in (FINALLY!) but Michaels thinks they're going with 7D so Benning may still be in.

No official lines of yet.

Oilers should be facing Rittich tonight and the Flames are playing their second game in two nights.

Which Oilers team do we see tonight?
Dr_Jekyll_and_Mr_Hyde_poster_edit2.jpg

Gerard

Dec 24, 2017
New Jersey
Side note - When I put the Oilers on with the NHL cable package i almost always notice Puljujarvi. Kid is going to be really good - a Radulov type from what I have seen.

And my god his face is the happiest looking face I have ever seen. I dont ever want to see him upset because Im afraid Id laugh and thatd be rude. The guy just has a resting happy face! Incredible I love it

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
These guys have always seemed to be very motivated against Calgary since McDavid has been here. If they aren’t tonight then it should be taken note of.

McDavid87

Jan 5, 2018
Letestu is going to score on the PP to earn 20 more games on PP1.

You know those games where you have a time limit but if you reach a checkpoint you gain more time? That's like Letestu.....

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Oilers show up their provincial with a big win going into the all star weekend.

Or there are jerseys on the ice before the night is over.

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
As much of a &@*# show this season has become.....it still feels good giving the Flames a good ol’ fashioned beatdown this season. Hope it continues.

Reactions: rboomercat90

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Oilers show up their provincial with a big win going into the all star weekend.

Or there are jerseys on the ice before the night is over.
Yup....they will feel all good about going into the break on a positive, usual lip service, yadda yadda...

and then you see their schedule come February? let's get ready for the draft.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Can anyone think of the last game Benning played that was decent? If he wasn't a RHS he'd be in the ECHL.

Meanwhile Osterle looks pretty good playing over 20 minutes a night for Chicago.

Better yet - can anyone remember the last game Benning wasn't responsible for at least one goal against?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Dragonball Fighterz and Monster Hunter will probably both be playable by the third period. Thank god.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Well I'd wish you guys good luck but I think we need it more.
How about shoo? Oilers continue their dominance against their red headed stepchild tonight with a 10-0 victory, therefore sending you guys back to contending for your rightful spot in the standings in 9th place with a healthy dose of ptsd on the other cesspool site on which we shall never name.

Oilers domination to follow.
IMG_1177.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad