GDT: Flames in St. Louis. 25 Oct. 2017 at 6pm MT on SN360

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I can't help but feel so unimpressed by the Blues every time we play in St. Louis and yet we always lose. Another game where we get sunk by special teams

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I've seen a lot of complaining about Hamilton and I don't get it considering our other two RHD have been doing their best to set up the Blues whenever they have to move the puck up ice.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
Refs with bad calls and in the way far too many times tonight. I really wish we could remove them from the game somehow. Could we replace them with drones or something

Half kidding. I thought we played ok tonight. Some brain farts, but it's a back to back. Lack played well enough. Special teams are extremely poor at the moment. I don't see what cameron brings to this team.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
The forward lines need to be shaken up a bit. Scoring 2 goals a game isn't gonna cut it. If it weren't for Smith, this team would be 2-8.

Reactions: Dack

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Gulutzan has no sweet ****ing clue how to play 6 vs 5. Probably the most clueless team playing with an empty net.
Yeah, the way he shot that puck in without anyone to go after it was brutal. Then he failed to seal the blue line. Hopefully they'll scratch him next game.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
NzFKDJy.jpg

Oh it's going to be a long year if Gulutzan's love affair with Brouwer, Stajan and Versteeg doesn't end soon

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Not too bad of a game. Score misleading a little bit and we were in it until the endish. 5 on 5 we've been good. special teams and bottom 6 need to be better. I think the Flames have been doing some good things the last 3 games, but only came out with 1 win.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
That was one of the toughest final 10 minutes to watch ever, especially from a coaching decision perspective.

Bench Lazar, keep throwing Stajan and Brouwer out there with Gaudreau.

Just a complete joke of a coach. I'll never understand why he loves crappy veterans so much.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad