GDT: Flames @ Hawks 2pm 1/7/24 NBC Sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Amazing Tank combo of Murphyvand Tinordi stikes again...falied to prevent Mrazek from embarrassing himself orv3dd Calgary goal..

emeyezee

Jul 1, 2015
I’m rooting for the #1 pick, but I gotta say this was a particularly satisfying and fun win

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I wonder how calgary fans feel about losing to this roster.
Hah! I’ve seen the Blackhawks beat the Flames three times in Calgary…I actually call Flames-Hawks games, guaranteed win night for the Blackhawks! At one game I remember hearing Flames fans yelling at others when they were standing up during play…”sit down! We’re trying to watch Chicago practise!”

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
5 points clear of SJ now...Still hanging on to 2nd last butvAbH and OTt within striking distance except they have some games in hand on us..OTT has 5 gamesin hand..surly they will get 3-5 points out of those and give us a more comfortable gap to not to jump.past them..ANH I think has 2 games in hand ..but it seems lijexa jockeying ravevbetween uscand them for 2nd and 3rd worst squads..

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Next game finish will mark-half way in season.. Immagine having to endure mostly losses for a while hal season more till it mercifully ends and the hope for the future from the draft brings a respite of relief over another long summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig