Rumor: Flames close to trading Sarich

Aug 3, 2010
Babchuk, Sarich, Smith, Butler could go and I would not blink.

We have to keep Giordano but that's only because Bouwmeester had higher value and we did not keep him even though Hartley helped Bouwmeester rediscover what it was that made him Bouwmeester... including not making the playoffs. :p

Brodie is a non-starter of course.

Too bad Calgary has to hit the cap floor, because they could have traded as many players as possible and then forfeit every game due to not having enough players to ice for a game. :sarcasm:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Babchuk, Sarich, Smith, Butler could go and I would not blink.

We have to keep Giordano but that's only because Bouwmeester had higher value and we did not keep him even though Hartley helped Bouwmeester rediscover what it was that made him Bouwmeester... including not making the playoffs. :p

Brodie is a non-starter of course.

Too bad Calgary has to hit the cap floor, because they could have traded as many players as possible and then forfeit every game due to not having enough players to ice for a game. :sarcasm:

Just sign Feaster to an NHL deal and have him sit on the bench :sarcasm:

TylerSVT*

John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet 1m
Sure sounds like everyone is looking for Defencemen. And the prices are VERY high. #TradeTracker

Sounds good.

High prices?

Hannan just went for a 7th, and Boumeester got us basically a 1st and a pending UFA goalie.

Sure looks real high to me... :rolleyes:

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
If Hannan landed a 7th, Sarich would be in the ballpark or untradable. (due to his salary).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad