GDT: Flames at Sens: The Brave 23!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
That game was embarrassing, you guys deserved the win. Hate feeling like **** after a win.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Honestly, I was hoping that either team would have walked away with at least 1 point (of course, I wanted both). I'm hoping the Sens make it to the post season.

Oh don't get me wrong i'm happy you guys got a point just wish it came in a tight game with the avoidance of embarrassing another :laugh: JMO I think the flames are making the playoffs just keep playing Hiller.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Oh don't get me wrong i'm happy you guys got a point just wish it came in a tight game with the avoidance of embarrassing another :laugh: JMO I think the flames are making the playoffs just keep playing Hiller.

The Flames first 40 was just as embarrassing as the Sens' last 20, if not more. And the Sens' first 40 was just as deserving as the Flames' last 20.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Don't think that's going to happen, with Washington almost too far ahead to catch and Boston in the final wild card. I'd say it's going to be down to Boston, Florida and Philly for the final playoff spot.

Sens are 5 points behind Boston, 1 point behind Florida and 2 points above Philly with 1 game in hand on Boston, 2 games in hand on Florida and 3 games in hand on Philly.

:teach2:

Anyways, good game Flames. You guys deserved the point and probably even the win after that embarrassing collapse by the Sens.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Sens are 5 points behind Boston, 1 point behind Florida and 2 points above Philly with 1 game in hand on Boston, 2 games in hand on Florida and 3 games in hand on Philly.

:teach2:

Anyways, good game Flames. You guys deserved the point and probably even the win after that embarrassing collapse by the Sens.

Just have to make sure you get a regulation win against Boston... That game is probably your season.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Oh and i lost over 6000 vcash :rant:

Yeah, I'm glad I forgot to bet lol still gots 1600 vBig ones :naughty:

And that Johnny deke was super dirty. Schlemko definitely our secret weapon on the SO.

Edit: oh, and about time for Ramo's wheels to fall off; something didn't seem right.. but I think we can take the longer stretches between bad games as a sign that his consistency is improved

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Was at the game. Great game! Sens fan.

Like earlier in the year I knew you guys would be relentless, fast, well coached and never give up.

Glad you got the point! Hope you make the playoffs. More Canadian teams!

Lots of Sens fans are upset about the 3rd period. I am not. Really almost to a man both teams and even goalies played well. This was a hard fought game of attacking aggressive hockey. Far more great offensive plays then bad defensive ones.

Love your team. So fast. So relentless. So hard. I will cheer for you if you make the playoffs. You guys were so good early in the year when I saw you it does not surprise me that you are still in the playoff race. We lost both our goalies and you lose Giordano and we do not skip a beat we get better!

Anyway good luck and good game. Hope you can keep winning and make the playoffs and make some noise.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

Hiller's about the same as Ramo in terms of goaltending. Both can be world-beaters one night and eye-brow raisers the next.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

salty-anim.gif

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
**** this team. Losing 4-0 so I give up on the game and head out. 4 hours later, I come back to this. Actually laughing hysterically.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Haha " your better off not taking a lead on the Flames " :laugh:

Not really better off playing from behind either. The only leads the Flames have really choked have been Florida@Calgary which was the most awkward goaltending night ever with Ortio unable to play in relief, and Anaheim@Calgary, which was another wierd night with things as absurd as a shot going wide, bouncing off the boards, and then back in off Hiller into the net. Oh, and I suppose the most recent Kings game, where the officials ensured interference would be unenforced and the big bullies could get away with anything they wanted.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Nice entertaining game boys. Not at all happy with our collapse in the 3rd as the Flames were fully deserving of taking those two points IMO had justice been served. The Sens better come prepared against Boston or it's gonna be u-g-l-y-!

Calgary sure is a team to be reckoned with. Nice ass kicking you handed the Sens in the 3rd period! :laugh:. I need a team to pull for over on your side so it'll be nice to see a Canadian Team in there.

Aside from you and Minny, there aren't any Western Teams that I like so good luck guys!!

May 23, 2007
Calgary
Nice entertaining game boys. Not at all happy with our collapse in the 3rd as the Flames were fully deserving of taking those two points IMO had justice been served. The Sens better come prepared against Boston or it's gonna be u-g-l-y-!

Calgary sure is a team to be reckoned with. Nice ass kicking you handed the Sens in the 3rd period! :laugh:. I need a team to pull for over on your side so it'll be nice to see a Canadian Team in there.

Aside from you and Minny, there aren't any Western Teams that I like so good luck guys!!

giphy.gif

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
I'm not mad at all that we lost, I'm still so happy that on the 7th game on a 7 game road trip, down 4-0 we came back and got a pick

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

Flames tied it. They are going to win the Cup this year.

The Flames are like the piece of gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe. No matter how hard you try to rid yourself of it, you just can't scrape it all away.

These ****ers just won't go away.

They will falter; they can't keep it up.

Getting four goals in the third against weak-ass-mind Anderson isn't exactly something I would point to and scream at the world "See? I told you so!"

The fact that they got so far down in the first two periods attests to it. No one can keep coming back in the third like they do. 44% of total goals in the last period? Do you really think they will keep that up? lol

giphy.gif

Aug 21, 2014
The wise RNH once said: and I quote

"It's pretty much impossible to come back from a 3 goal deficit in this league"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad