GDT: Flames at Sens: The Brave 23!

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I ain't even mad.. Every point counts! Can't win em all, but if we just keep losing in OT or SO, that would be great

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I kind of feel like the way I feel now is how I'll feel about missing the playoffs if it happens. Like, as much as I try to convince myself it won't hurt, it will.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys, it wasn't that long ago that we wouldn't even hit 10 pages in our GDT's, tonight we almost got 30. Our board has really grown, as a MOD on here this makes me very happy. What a fun time to be a Flames fan.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Such truculence. How can you even be mad? Good road trip guys. Time to come home and play in the Dome.

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
Guys, it wasn't that long ago that we wouldn't even hit 10 pages in our GDT's, tonight we almost got 30. Our board has really grown, as a MOD on here this makes me very happy. What a fun time to be a Flames fan.

It's cause I started posting. I am the life of the party :naughty:

and because you all love me

Flamesfan13

Nov 6, 2006
Calgary AB
This road trip could have killed them, but I think its a huge reason why we will be in the conversation till game 82 of the season.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015

I lurked in this section for so long :laugh:

Was finally convinced to make an account after our amazing game against the Sharks a couple months ago

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
Not even mad..

Got 1 point out of it, and i'd like to see Ottawa in the PO's as well.

Don't think that's going to happen, with Washington almost too far ahead to catch and Boston in the final wild card. I'd say it's going to be down to Boston, Florida and Philly for the final playoff spot.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
But how much of that are pizza gifs? :sarcasm:

tumblr_ls852ieBaw1qdlkgg.gif

:laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Don't think that's going to happen, with Washington almost too far ahead to catch and Boston in the final wild card. I'd say it's going to be down to Boston, Florida and Philly for the final playoff spot.

The fact that Flaming Satan made the 666th post of this thread is even more satisfying than the comeback.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Personally, I don't think Gaudreau's shootout move is getting enough love. That was absolutely dirty. He was stickhandling the puck about an inch from Anderson's jock!

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I'll def. be cheering for the Flames out West, I hope you make it, best of luck to you, what a fun team to watch!

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Personally, I don't think Gaudreau's shootout move is getting enough love. That was absolutely dirty. He was stickhandling the puck about an inch from Anderson's jock!

That was filthy, shame we couldn't close the game out because that goal would've gotten the Schlemko-like attention. I'm pretty sure I saw him do that move before too, not sure when.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad