Secondary and PP scoring....WTF....sky must be falling

That or the Rangers suck and Lundqvist is in a slump

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Sk8M8

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
How calmly he holds pucks in on the blue line is unreal. He’s just like, kick the puck, stop a hard pass with his skates... the guys playing on a different level right now.

This is what a lot of the "trade Brodie" jokers don't realize. A player who can perform at this kind of high two-way level over a 20 game stretch is what you need to win a cup. Doughty. Keith. Hedmen. Karlsson. Subban.

We have two guys capable of playing at this level - Mark Giordano and TJ Brodie. We have the luxury of playing them on separate pairs with some solid partners. The only thing I don't like is forcing Brodie on the left side because I still think he's at his most offensively dangerous using his backhand to pass and shooting into the middle rather than from the corners.

Every piece to the puzzle needs to fall together perfectly to go all the way. And for us, Brodie and Bennett are both two of those pieces. Clearly.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
This is what a lot of the "trade Brodie" jokers don't realize. A player who can perform at this kind of high two-way level over a 20 game stretch is what you need to win a cup. Doughty. Keith. Hedmen. Karlsson. Subban.

High two-way play?

Brodie has been awful defensively this year. That is a real stretch to think he can reach high two-way play.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Brodie-Hamonic has definitely turned it around. It's more Jankowski and Bennett need to get it going. It's amazing what this team can do with solid goaltending. Finally they bring in a guy with extended #1 Goalie experience. Smith in the playoffs is something I want to see, the guy has the eyes of a tiger.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Lazar reminds me a lot of Ferland. Quite a bit less skill though. Maybe less skill plus less confidence.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I’d love to see some killer instinct tonight, don’t let them hang around at 3-2. Bury them

Reactions: Sk8M8

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Ugh

Another ugly goal by the Rangers.

Flames should have put them away by now but instead let them hand around and get a cheap one like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad