McDonagh - Pionk
Skjei - Kampfer
Holden - DeAngelo

Lundqvist
Pavelec​

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I didn't realize how crap the Rangers roster looked until just now. No wonder they're getting blown out regularly.

Should be an easy win if the Flames show up. Pls show up.

Reactions: Sk8M8

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
My opponent in fantasy this week has Mike Smith. How about a 7-6 win for the Flames tonight?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
This image brings back nostalgia I'd completely forgotten I had :laugh:

Rangers are demoralised after the statement from management. I think we shellac them
I know. I have no idea what made the Kokanee ranger come to mind when I thought of the Rangers this morning. :laugh:

It can go one of two ways. They could be demoralized, or they could be inspired, "Major League" style.

Reactions: Cyrano and Sk8M8

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
What should be an easy one... it still scares me... if the Flames go into this thinking the same way as some of the above comments, we will lay a goose egg on the scoreboard.

Hope I am wrong and Johnny+Monny get about 5 points each.

Reactions: Cyrano and Sk8M8

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
If what was said in Jankowski's pre-game interview is true, we will see former Flames prospect John Gilmour make his NHL debut for the Rangers

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
What should be an easy one... it still scares me... if the Flames go into this thinking the same way as some of the above comments, we will lay a goose egg on the scoreboard.

Hope I am wrong and Johnny+Monny get about 5 points each.

Our first line feels like it's in boom mode. 5 points each could happen.

But we could lay up a stinker. Keeping my fingers crossed that bust mode stays away for the rest of the season.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I know. I have no idea what made the Kokanee ranger come to mind when I thought of the Rangers this morning. :laugh:

It can go one of two ways. They could be demoralized, or they could be inspired, "Major League" style.

Did Kokanee Ranger start the whole over the top advertising trend? That got me thinking. I think he predated old Spice and the slew of other commercials. Kokanee Ranger was the best lol. Truly.

Reactions: Cyrano

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary

McDonagh out with injury and the former flame prospect 2013 7th round pick John Gilmour makes his NHL debut.
The rangers have 2 d-men making their NHL debuts and are starting Ondrej Pavelec. Should be an interesting game.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Man, our top line should feast on that blueline if McDonut is out, too.

Of course, that probably means they won't.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Did Kokanee Ranger start the whole over the top advertising trend? That got me thinking. I think he predated old Spice and the slew of other commercials. Kokanee Ranger was the best lol. Truly.

I don't know, I think beer ads were, in general, pretty entertaining during that era.

I think it definitely ushered in a new era of "spokesperson" style ads.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016

Just because I was reminded of that image I'm gonna buy a Kokanee or six when I get off work. Their campaign worked

Jags68

Oct 16, 2017
Phantom penalty and now we get scored on. Time for a Monahan to chase Pavlec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->