Post-Game Talk: Flames at Rangers - February 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
Went back and watched highlights this morning. Skjei's pass on Grabner's goal was SO SO freakin' good. If the kid can develop his defense a bit more he's going to be a great D for a long time. Passing on Quickie's goal was also fantastic.

He needs to transfer that vision to his outlet passing. Hopefully it comes along when the game slows down for him in the defensive end.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Ok, now that it's confirmed Staal has the flu, Clendening should be playing, even if it's only for a game. Why play a guy with the flu?

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I know these guys are all inoculated but why even risk having Staal around the team while he's showing flu symptoms?

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I know these guys are all inoculated but why even risk having Staal around the team while he's showing flu symptoms?

Because AV would rather chew on glass than ice an NHL player on defense.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Ok, now that it's confirmed Staal has the flu, Clendening should be playing, even if it's only for a game. Why play a guy with the flu?

These types of things can spread around a lockerroom even with shots so I hope they take caution.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Come on, Crease, you know exactly why. :laugh:

How can you not love the kid?

Fast would be the last one to sit. He has quietly evolved into a true 'glue' guy.
AV loves him anyway, he's not coming out. Luckily this time one of AV's favs is actually a good hockey player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad