GDT: Flames at Oilers: Stoppable force vs. movable object. 7pm MT on SNW

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Worst PP in the existence of the known universe (actually, did you know we're 9th from the bottom?) vs. worst PK in the existence of the known universe.

:flames at :edmonton

Go Flames and stuff. Maybe Lomberg in for Hrivik?

Reactions: Sk8M8

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Thought Lomberg callup might just be another sort of encouragement bonus. AHL allstar break overlaps with NHL one. I’d throw him in though, get him a game

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The Oilers literally let in a goal every other PP at home. They have to score if the chance comes up.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
The Oilers literally let in a goal every other PP at home. They have to score if the chance comes up.

Welp, if there's a team to correct your PK woes against, we all know who you could peg for that role.
Having PP troubles too? We also have that solution.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Ryan Lomberg has 7 points in his last 5 AHL games. And from training camps the last few years, we know he's feisty as all hell. And rookies generally play out of their minds in their first crack at the league. I'm expecting big things.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
He'll provide a spark, should be able to light a fire under the rest of the team. I'm excited to see what he can do.

Lomberg will also make sure everyone puts the new cover sheets on their TPS reports.

giphy.gif

Yeah. If they can just go ahead and make sure they do that from now on, that'd be great.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hopefully, we'll see Gaudreau, Monahan and Ferland take their long-standing nemesis out into an empty field and destroy it. Die motherf***er, die motherf***er.

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad